Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a very scrumptious, rich cake. It will disappear before your very eyes.
Make and share this Banana Split Cake recipe from Food.com.
- Make cake according to directions on box.
- Pour into greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Drain pineapple, set juice aside.
- Slice bananas crosswise and soak in reserved pineapple juice.
- Set aside.
- While the cake is cooling, prepare the pudding mixes using the 3 2/3 cups milk.
- Fold in pineapple.
- Spread pudding mixture over cooled cake; lay sliced bananas over pudding.
- Spread Cool Whip over this and drizzle hot fudge over this.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Place maraschino cherries on each serving.