This is a very scrumptious, rich cake. It will disappear before your very eyes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Make cake according to directions on box.
- 2Pour into greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan.
- 3Drain pineapple, set juice aside.
- 4Slice bananas crosswise and soak in reserved pineapple juice.
- 5Set aside.
- 6While the cake is cooling, prepare the pudding mixes using the 3 2/3 cups milk.
- 7Fold in pineapple.
- 8Spread pudding mixture over cooled cake; lay sliced bananas over pudding.
- 9Spread Cool Whip over this and drizzle hot fudge over this.
- 10Sprinkle with nuts.
- 11Place maraschino cherries on each serving.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Cake
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 13
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.5
- Calories from Fat 48
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 9.6 mg
- Sodium 297.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 18.4 g
- Protein 3.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
banana cake mix