1/1 Photo of Banana Scrambled Eggs
I discovered this from the remnants of banana french toast -- and it was so delightful that I just made this the next time! Easy and quick and tastey with honey ontop!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a small frying pan with nonstick spray (or use a dab of butter/ oil).
- 2Turn the stove on medium low heat.
- 3In a small bowl, mash the banana then add the egg. Whisk together until combined.
- 4Add mixture to pan, stir slightly to cook. DO NOT OVERCOOK! A little undercooked is fine, since the heat will continue to cook the eggs for a while after you remove from pan.
- 5Scoop mixture onto a plate, drizzle with honey, and bon appetite!
- 6Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.5
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 186.0 mg
- Sodium 72.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 7.5 g