Recipe by LizCl
It adds a tropical flair. It's more special than plain juice. I got it from Taste of Home Holiday Recipes.
Top Review by mommyof 3
This was a wonderful punch!!! I made it for a bridal shower and everyone loved it. I should have made a double batch though because I ran out and we had 15 people at the shower. This is a keeper for sure!!!!
- 6 medium ripe bananas
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice, thawed
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade, thawed or 3⁄4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 3 cups warm water, divided
- 2 cups granulated sugar, divided
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 3 (2 liter) bottles carbonated lemon-lime beverage
Directions See How It's Made
- In a blender, blend bananas, orange juice, and lemonade until smooth. Remove half of the mixture and set aside.
- Add 1 1/2 cups of water and 1 cup of sugar to mixture in blender; blend until smooth. Place in a large freezer container. Repeat with remaining banana mixture, water, and sugar; add to container.
- Cover and freeze until solid.
- One hour before serving, take punch base out of freezer. Just before serving, place in a large punch bowl. Add pineapple juice and soda; stir until well blended.
- Garnish with orange slices, if desired.