Recipe by dking22
this cookie taste like a banana pudding from heaven . i came up with it on my own just by mixing things together . it is truly delicious , trust me .
- 2 3⁄4 cups self rising flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 3 bananas (you can add more, depends on how much banana you like )
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 8 vanilla wafer cookies
- 1 cup cream cheese frosting
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven on 350 . Get out a large bowl and add the butter ( melted ) , then add the sugar and the egg and the lemon and vanilla. beat well until everything is mixed throughly.
- Add the flour and then the baking soda, baking powder and salt . Mix that throughly then add a little more vanilla and then add the cinnamon and just a little more lemon juice .
- Then crunch up the vanilla wafer cookies over the dough. After that , put the cream cheese frosting in a separate bowl and let that sit . Then chop 2 of the bananas and put those in the bowl of cream cheese frosting. Warm the cream cheese frosting and the bananas up for 30 seconds. After you take that out the microwave , stir up the frosting and the bananas.
- Then , pour that into the bowl of dough and mix it well. The dough may seem pretty slimy but thats okay , let the dough freeze for about 10 minutes.
- While that is freezing , get out two cookie sheets and put oil on them .
- After you take the dough out the freezer stir it and if its too slimy add more flour . Put flour on your hands and on top of the dough , don't stir it . Then roll the dough in your hand into a shape of a ball and flatten it a little and put it on the cookie sheet, then chop up the other banana and put a banana piece in the middle of the cookie and continue to do that for the rest of the dough .
- Let the cookies bake for about 10 - 15 mins or until they turn brown around the edges. To keep your cookies soft , take them off the cookie sheet and put the in a plastic closed container and put them in the frig.
- ENJOY !, PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND TELL ME HOW THEY TURNED OUT .