Banana Pudding Milkshake
An over-the-top milkshake made to taste just like classic banana pudding. It’s your favorite summer dessert meets your new guilty pleasure.
- Ready In:
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 3 1⁄2 cups whole milk
- 10 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 3 large ripe bananas
- 1 cup crumbled vanilla wafer, plus 1 cup whole vanilla wafers for garnish
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh whipped cream
- 1 large banana, sliced (to garnish)
- 1⁄4 cup rainbow candy sprinkles (to garnish)
- In a blender, combine the pudding mix, milk, ice cream, 3 bananas, 1 cup crumbled wafers, and vanilla extract.
- Blend on high until smooth and completely combined.
- Fill four tall chilled glasses halfway with the milkshake mixture, then place a few whole wafer cookies in each. Finish filling the glasses with the rest of the milkshake.
- Top each with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and garnish with wafers, a few banana slices and sprinkles.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION