Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Low calorie, low fat, high protein, very banana-y delicious cookies that I created using a lot of my favorite ingredients....nutrition facts are listed below the instructions.
- 2 medium bananas (about 10 oz)
- 354.88 ml coconut milk (from the carton, not the can, I use So Delicious unsweetened, 50 calories per cup)
- 2 scoop pea protein powder, Vanilla (I use OL)
- 1 scoop casein protein powder, Vanilla (I use Muscle Feast)
- 59.14 ml stevia, equivalent (I use 4 packets Truvia)
- 177.44 ml oats
- 59.14 ml coconut flour
- 44.37 ml peanut flour (or PB2, or Just Great Stuff powdered pb)
- 4.92 ml cinnamon
- 1.23 ml nutmeg, ground
- 3.69 ml salt
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 0.25 ml xanthan gum
- 22.18 ml pasteurized liquid egg-whites
- Blend bananas, protein powder, stevia, and coconut milk in a blender.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a bowl and then add the blender contents.
- Stir in the liquid egg whites last.
- Scoop onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper, flattening each until 1/4" thick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 375°F Makes 12 large cookies.
- Nutrition Info: Calories: 86, Fat: 2, S Fat: 1, Carbs: 12, Fiber: 3, Sugar: 4, Protein: 7.