Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a semi homemade recipe a la Sandra Lee.
- 16 ounces yellow cling peaches, sliced in light syrup
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 lb prepared rice pudding
- 8 ounces low-fat peach yogurt
- mint leaf (to garnish)
- Drain peaches.
- Reserve a few peach slices for garnish, coarsely chop remaining peaches.
- Slice bananas.
- In a medium bowl, stir in rice pudding, peach yogurt, chopped peaches, and all but 12 slices of banana.
- Spoon pudding mixture into 4 dessert bowls.
- Garnish with mint leaves and reserved peach and banana slices.