I played around with a basic pancake recipe to try and make it a bit healthier. My kids love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flax seed and water in a small bowl and let sit a few minutes.
- 2In a medium size bowl, mash the banana.
- 3Add the rest of ingredients and mix until just blended.
- 4Grease a skillet or griddle and heat to medium high heat.
- 5Spoon batter (it will be thick) onto griddle.
- 6Cook until lightly browned and then flip (3-4 minutes).
- 7Serve with real maple syrup.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pancakes (Sugar Free, Egg Free)
Serving Size: 1 (488 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 71.9
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.5 mg
- Sodium 140.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 2.1 g