Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I played around with a basic pancake recipe to try and make it a bit healthier. My kids love it.
Make and share this Banana Pancakes (Sugar Free, Egg Free) recipe from Food.com.
- Mix flax seed and water in a small bowl and let sit a few minutes.
- In a medium size bowl, mash the banana.
- Add the rest of ingredients and mix until just blended.
- Grease a skillet or griddle and heat to medium high heat.
- Spoon batter (it will be thick) onto griddle.
- Cook until lightly browned and then flip (3-4 minutes).
- Serve with real maple syrup.