Recipe by ozzygirl
Yummy...anyone who has been to Bali, Indonesia would surely have tried their banana pancakes. Anyway this is a recipe as close as I can get to them making it, however it always tastes better over there!
- 10 tablespoons rice flour
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 pinch salt
- 2⁄3 cup coconut milk (lite is fine)
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 banana, sliced
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the first 6 ingredients together until a smooth consistency.
- Pour pancake mixture into the hot pan.
- Whilst the one side is cooking add slices of the banana to the uncooked side.
- When ready to flip, flip over and cook and seal.
- Serve with honey or maple syrup.