- 4 whole wheat matzot, broken into 1/2-inch pieces
- 4 eggs
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Place matzoh pieces in a bowl and pour cold water over them; drain immediately.
- Beat eggs with honey and butter.
- Add matzoh to egg mixture and mix well.
- Spread half of egg/matzoh mixture in greased square baking dish.
- Arrange sliced bananas on top.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Top with rest of matzoh.
- Dust top with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until lightly browned.