Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Bananas and chocolate. Yummy!
Make and share this Banana Nut Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease bottom of an 8" square baking pan.
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT the butter and the chocolate chips on low just until blended.
- Melt butter & chocolate, stirring often, in a saucepan on stove over low heat until smooth.
- Add melted mixture to other mixture and beat until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 for about 3o minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.