Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Bananas and chocolate. Yummy!
Make and share this Banana Nut Fudge Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease bottom of an 8" square baking pan.
- Mix all ingredients EXCEPT the butter and the chocolate chips on low just until blended.
- Melt butter & chocolate, stirring often, in a saucepan on stove over low heat until smooth.
- Add melted mixture to other mixture and beat until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 for about 3o minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool on wire rack.
Delicious! I would never have thought to add banana to brownie batter. But the result is a wonderful, chocolatey cakelike brownie with a nice banana flavor (not overpowering). I thought they were perfect as written. My step-son loves frosted brownies so after cutting off a piece for myself, I used Banana Frosting to frost the remaining brownies. They would also be good with chocolate chunks added to the batter. Thank you for a great recipe! Made for Went to the Market tag.
These are GREAT brownies! Have made them several times now and my favourite choice of chocolate chips are dark chocolate. They make the brownies so satisfyingly chocolatey. I double my recipe and use a 9 x 13 baking dish because this stuff goes fast no matter what event I take it to. I've also used Splenda in place of sugar a time or two and that's still a fabulous brownie. Good, too, with or without a frosting. Just an all round winner, this one.