Chef #781731's Note:
A delicious snack filled with fruit and healthy protein!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the wonton skins into 4 equal squares each.
- 2Mix all filling ingredients.
- 3Place about 3/4 teaspoons of filling on one wonton.
- 4Brush water around the edges of the wonton and top with another wonton.
- 5Using your fingers, seal around the outside to make a "ravioli".
- 6Brush the top with water and sprinkle with cinnamon suger.
- 7Place in a 350°F oven for 8 minutes.
- 8While they cook, heat the peanut butter in the microwave for dipping.
- 9Take out the ravioli and dip in peanut butter -- ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Crunch Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 168.5
- Calories from Fat 78
- Total Fat 8.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 105.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: