- 1⁄4 banana, diced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon crushed graham cracker
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 4 sheets wonton skins
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the wonton skins into 4 equal squares each.
- Mix all filling ingredients.
- Place about 3/4 teaspoons of filling on one wonton.
- Brush water around the edges of the wonton and top with another wonton.
- Using your fingers, seal around the outside to make a "ravioli".
- Brush the top with water and sprinkle with cinnamon suger.
- Place in a 350°F oven for 8 minutes.
- While they cook, heat the peanut butter in the microwave for dipping.
- Take out the ravioli and dip in peanut butter -- ENJOY!