Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
A delicious snack filled with fruit and healthy protein!
Make and share this Banana Crunch Ravioli recipe from Food.com.
- Cut the wonton skins into 4 equal squares each.
- Mix all filling ingredients.
- Place about 3/4 teaspoons of filling on one wonton.
- Brush water around the edges of the wonton and top with another wonton.
- Using your fingers, seal around the outside to make a "ravioli".
- Brush the top with water and sprinkle with cinnamon suger.
- Place in a 350°F oven for 8 minutes.
- While they cook, heat the peanut butter in the microwave for dipping.
- Take out the ravioli and dip in peanut butter -- ENJOY!
Hi, This seems to be sort of what is 'Filling Ingred'.How much extra PB is needed for dipping?It looks good but I think better instructions are needed. Thanks for posting.