Pampered Chef Caramel Banana Ravioli
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Lightly brush Large Bar Pan with vegetable oil.
- Using Santoku Knife, slice bananas diagonally into twenty-four 1/4-inch-thick (6-mm) slices.
- Cut caramels in half.
- Unroll one package of dough onto bottom of pan, gently shaping to form a rectangle. (Do not stretch. Dough will not cover entire bottom of pan.).
- Arrange banana slices over dough in four rows of six each, spacing 3/4 inches (2 cm) apart.
- Top each banana slice with two caramel halves.
- Unroll remaining dough directly over filling, matching edges and shaping to fit.
- Press firmly around filling to seal; pinch together any tears.
- Using Pastry Cutter fitted with fluted wheel, trim and discard edges of dough; cut into 24 ravioli. Using Mini-Serving Spatula, separate ravioli over pan.
- Add sugar to Flour/Sugar Shaker; sprinkle over ravioli. Bake 10–12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove ravioli to Stackable Cooling Rack; cool 2 minutes. Place on serving plates; drizzle with sauce.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!