Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I found this on a store-brand pudding box and modified it to make it diabetic friendly. Tastes so rich and good!
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant banana cream pudding mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold 1% low-fat milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Free, thawed and divided
- 1 large banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 baked pie shell
- Mix pudding and milk in a medium bowl.
- Stir 1 1/2 minutes with a wire whisk.
- Gently fold 1 cup of Cool Whip Free into pudding mixture.
- Fold in banana slices.
- Top with remaining Cool Whip Free.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes.
Have made this many times and it is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!