- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 2⁄3 cup finely chopped walnuts or 2⁄3 cup pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3 cups milk
- 2 (3 1/2 ounce) packages instant banana pudding mix
- 2 bananas
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350*. Combine flour and butter. Stir in chopped nuts. Press into an ungreased 13x9 inch pan. Bake 30 minutes. Cook completely.
- Mix cream cheese and confectioners' sugar. blend in half the whipped topping. Spread over cooled crust.
- Combine milk and pudding mix. Beat 2 minutes. Pour over cream cheese layer. Slice bananas and place on top. Spread rest of whipped topping over the top. Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.