1 hr 10 mins
Cooking time is actual chilling time. Great dessert for summer time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (2 to 3 medium)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 1In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Combine bananas and lemon juice; add to cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping . Pour into crust.
- 2Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- 3In a saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in strawberries and food coloring if desired. Let stand for 5 minutes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Drizzle some over pie.
- 4Cut into wedges; serve with remaining topping.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Cream Cheese Pie
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.4
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 349.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 49.4 g
- Protein 5.4 g