- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 cup mashed ripe banana (2 to 3 medium)
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (8 ounce) carton frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 1⁄4 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 5 drops red food coloring (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Combine bananas and lemon juice; add to cream cheese mixture. Fold in whipped topping . Pour into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until set.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch. Stir in strawberries and food coloring if desired. Let stand for 5 minutes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Cool. Drizzle some over pie.
- Cut into wedges; serve with remaining topping.