Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a yummy Pampered Chef recipe.
Make and share this Banana Cream Brownie Squares recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions; stir in 1/2 cup of peanuts. Pour into 9" square baking pan. Bake according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Slice 2 of the bananas; place in single layer over brownie.
- Whisk pudding mix into milk just until it begins to thicken. Gently fold in 2 1/2 cups of the Cool Whip. Quickly spread mixture over the bananas. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining peanuts over pudding mixture. Top with remaining Cool Whip. Grate chocolate evenly over dessert.
- Slice remaining banana and strawberries. Slice into 9 squares. Garnish each square with banana and strawberry slices.
Super easy. I scored several of the betty crocker family size brownie mixes several weeks ago using some coupons. I have been looking for a recipe to doctor them up. I used what I had on had. For the pudding I used a box of coconut cream and added coconut to the top. Thanks for posting this recipe.
This is sooo good. I also used the triple chunk brownie mix and baked it in a 9x13 pan. It was very rich, but very good. Oh, and I didn't use peanuts either.
This is soooo good! I omit the peanuts as a personal preference and use a 9 x 13 pan because it is so rich and serves more. I make this for my husband every year for his birthday - it is his favorite. I used the Betty Crocker Triple Chocolate Chunk brownie mix this time and it was amazing!