Berry Banana Bread (Pampered Chef)
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix the flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, salt in a medium bowl.
- Combine the sugar, strawberries, oil, bananas, eggs and orange zest in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping the bowl occasionally.
- Add the flour mixture, stirring just until moistened, then fold in the walnuts.
- Spoon into 2 greased 5x9-inch loaf pans.
- Bake for 1 hour or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool in the pans for 10 minutes, then remove to a wire rack to cool.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!