Recipe by Redsie
From King Arthur Website. Love the addition of cinnamon chips!!
Top Review by Awesome10
These muffins were awesome! They were a bit complicated,but it was definitely worth the work.
I didn't put any walnuts in,because I don't like walnuts.I will definitey make them again! Thanks for the recipe!
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 medium ripe bananas, mashed (about 3/4 cup)
- 1⁄3 cup milk
- 1 cup white whole wheat flour
- 1 cup unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, chopped
- 1 cup cinnamon baking chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat your oven to 350°F
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, cream together the butter and sugar till they're smooth. Beat in the egg, flavoring, banana and milk.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients, then gently stir them into the butter mixture.
- Spoon the batter into 18 regular-sized lightly greased muffin cups. Bake the muffins for 20 minutes, or until a cake tester inserted into the center of one comes out clean. Remove them from the oven, and after 10 minutes turn them out of the pan to cool.