Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe awhile ago and these banana muffins are so good.
- 3 large bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- Mash bananas in large bowl.
- Add sugar to mashed bananas.
- Melt margarine in cereal bowl in microwave. Set microwave on high for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Beat egg in small bowl.
- Add egg and melted margarine to banana mixture.
- Combine baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flour in another bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Stir with a wooden spoon only until the dry ingredients are combined. DO NOT overmix.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Grease muffin tin.
- Fill cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can also use muffin cup liners if you want.
I have just made these, not only do they smell good they look fantastic. Just waiting for kids to try them yum yum
Every time I make these they turn out perfect!!