1/2 Photos of Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Chef #202865's Note:
I found this recipe awhile ago and these banana muffins are so good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mash bananas in large bowl.
- 2Add sugar to mashed bananas.
- 3Melt margarine in cereal bowl in microwave. Set microwave on high for 30 to 60 seconds.
- 4Beat egg in small bowl.
- 5Add egg and melted margarine to banana mixture.
- 6Combine baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flour in another bowl.
- 7Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture. Stir with a wooden spoon only until the dry ingredients are combined. DO NOT overmix.
- 8Fold in the chocolate chips.
- 9Grease muffin tin.
- 10Fill cups 3/4 full.
- 11Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes.
- 12You can also use muffin cup liners if you want.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (899 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.0
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 15.5 mg
- Sodium 261.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 2.8 g