Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
A fun use for some of that multiplying Amish Friendship Bread Starter!!!
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 2 eggs
- 78.07 ml oil (may sub applesauce for lower fat version)
- 236.59 ml amish starter
- 473.18 ml flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml salt
- 2.46 ml cinnamon
- 118.29 ml chocolate chips
- Mix together bananas and sugar.
- Add eggs, starter and oil and mix.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix.
- Divide batter evenly into two regular sized loaf pans (like the size of the throw-away aluminum ones) or two pie plates and cook at 350 degrees for 50-60 minutes until toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.