Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Think of these as your own personal banana bread. Simply bake in muffin pans, bake, cool and freeze those you don't eat right away. Then for lunch or road trips, simply pack them frozen and let them defrost along the way!!
- 1 (300 ml) canegale brand sweetened condensed milk (regular or fat-free)
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup crisco canola oil or 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup pplain yogurt
- 4 bananas, mashed (about 2 cups)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups Robin Hood Nutri Flour Blend
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F Grease or line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- Beat sweetened condensed milk, brown sugar, and oil until combined. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in yogurt, mashed bananas, and vanilla extract. Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pace batter in prepared pan. Bake 18 minutes or untl a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool,.