These cookies are amazing! They are low fat and low calorie!
Make and share this Banana Bread Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 1 -2 medium banana
- 6 ounces plain fat-free yogurt (Strawberry banana or banana cream pie work well)
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 egg whites
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1⁄2 cups oatmeal
- 2 cups flour (I like to mix 1c. whole wheat with 1c. all purpose)
- Heat oven to 300.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Drop on ungreased cookie sheet (by tablespoon).
- Bake for 10 minute or until light golden brown.
I used 8 oz of yogurt (instead of just 6) because that's what I had in the fridge and my cookies came out very moist and cake like but still delicious!!! (They didn't brown but, again, still yummy!) I always seem to have left-over bananas so I'm sure that this recipe will become a staple at my house! Thanks for a great one!