Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Add eggs and stir with fork till mixed.
- Add and mix in sugar.
- Add Bisquick slowly and stir.
- The mixture will be slightly lumpy.
- Lightly grease the bottom and sides of glass-loaf dish.
- Pour mixture in loaf dish and bake in preheated 350°F oven for 45 minutes to 1 hour depending on oven Bread is done when inserted toothpick comes out clean and top is golden brown and splitting down middle.
- Serve warm with butter or regular and/or flavoured cream cheeses.
This was great. I didn't have any baking soda or baking powder left on hand, but did have the bisquick, so it was just the recipe I needed. Thanks!
This has become my go to recipe for banana muffins. I make mini muffins with the heart smart Bisquick and they turn out delicious! I use 3 bananas instead of 3 and use my little Ninja blender to get everything nice and smooth. Simple, easy, and good...what more can you ask for!
made this for my husband who is in love with banana bread and he fell in love with this recipe! Added 1/2 cup of brown sugar to the mix and sprinkled some on top. Also let it sit out before cooking for 20 minutes. Fed some to my best friend and they instintly called for the recipe. HUGE hit in my house!