2 hrs 10 mins
Scrumptious dessert! I love bananas and pineapple by themselves, but put them together with Oreos and "Wow"! This recipe came from a regional magazine that I receive. The cooking time listed is the time to chill the dessert before serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt the butter in the microwave, then combine with the cookie crumbs in a bowl.
- 2After combining well, press this mixture in a 9x13" pan.
- 3Mix the pudding according to the directions on the package, then add in the pineapple (make sure to drain as much juice as possible)and half of the cool whip.
- 4Spread the pudding/pineapple mixture on top of the crust.
- 5Slice the bananas and put them on top of the pudding; top with the remaining Cool Whip.
- 6Sprinkle the nuts over the cool whip; drizzle the chocolate syrup on top to garnish.
- 7Cover tightly and chill for 2 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Blizzard Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (200 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 536.9
- Calories from Fat 283
- Total Fat 31.5 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 514.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 50.9 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs