Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Healthy, sweet, easy, quick. I enjoy this for breakfast with a nice cup of cold milk or a hot cup of coffee.
- 1 thomas' honey wheat English muffins or 1 cinnamon raisin flavored English muffin
- 1 tablespoon natural crunchy peanut butter (the kind with no partially hydrogenated soybean oil or any other additives)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup blackberry
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1⁄3 ripe banana
- Split apart english muffin and toast both halves.
- Spread crunchy peanut butter on english muffin.
- Slice banana into thin strips and layer on top of english muffin.
- Sprinkle ground cinnamon over the banana slices.
- Next, mash blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries with a spoon in a separate bowl.
- Drizzle mashed berry mixture on top of bananas.
- The result is absolutely delicious.