hello #2's Note:
Healthy, sweet, easy, quick. I enjoy this for breakfast with a nice cup of cold milk or a hot cup of coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 thomas' honey wheat English muffins or 1 cinnamon raisin flavored English muffin
- 1 tablespoon natural crunchy peanut butter (the kind with no partially hydrogenated soybean oil or any other additives)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup blackberry
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup blueberries
- 1/3 ripe banana
- 1Split apart english muffin and toast both halves.
- 2Spread crunchy peanut butter on english muffin.
- 3Slice banana into thin strips and layer on top of english muffin.
- 4Sprinkle ground cinnamon over the banana slices.
- 5Next, mash blackberries, raspberries, and blueberries with a spoon in a separate bowl.
- 6Drizzle mashed berry mixture on top of bananas.
- 7The result is absolutely delicious.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Berry English Muffin
Serving Size: 1 (216 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.3
- Calories from Fat 85
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 320.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 10.4 g