- 566.99 g package brownie mix
- 78.07 ml water, boiling
- 59.14 ml vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 226.79 g package cream cheese, softened
- 59.14 ml sugar
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 473.18 ml strawberries, sliced
- 1-2 medium firm banana, sliced
- 28.34 g semisweet chocolate, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine brownie mix, water, oil, and egg until well blended.
- Spread into a greased and floured 12-in pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream sheese, sugar, egg, and vanilla until combined.
- Spread over brownie crust.
- Bake 15 minutes longer or until topping is set.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Just before serving, arrange strawberries and bananas over topping; drizzle with chocolate.
- Refrigerate leftovers.