Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 mins
Great for lowering colesterol and losing weight.
- 1⁄4 cup low fat cottage cheese
- 2 tablespoons no-sugar-added apricot jam
- 1⁄2 cup sliced banana
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- Mix cottage cheese, apricot spread, and sliced banana together; set aside.
- Break eggs into a small bowl; add sugar. Whisk with a fork.
- Coat a medium size non-stick skillet with olive oil spray and place over medium-high heat.
- Pour half of the egg mixture into the skillet.
- Rotate skillet to spread the egg into a thin layer.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Turn over for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat to a plate.
- Divide cottage cheese mixture in half in the center of each crepe; fold lengthwise to make a roll.