1/1 Photo of Balsamic Roasted Chicken Thighs
In 'Don't Panic More Dinner's in the Freezer
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cooking Day: mix oil, vinegar, garlic, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- 2Transfer marinade to a large freezer bag.
- 3Add chicken to bag, turning to coat thoroughly; remove as much air as possible, and seal bag.
- 4Take a cake pan, or another pan with sides and lay bag flat; place pan in the freezer and flash freeze.
- 5Once flash frozen, remove bag from pan and place bag inside freezer.
- 6Serving Day: defrost meal--place in the refrigerator with a pan, plate, or bowl underneath to catch the extra moisture (or leaks) from defrosting; thaw chicken completely.
- 7Place chicken, skin side up and well coated with marinade, into rimmed baking pan or dish.
- 8Roast, uncovered in a 350° oven until brown and cooked through, about 35-40 minutes.
- 9*Chicken may also be grilled over med-hot coals until cooked through, turning once.
- 10Per serving--225 calories, 20.1 g fat, 0 g fiber.
Browse Our Top Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Thigh & Leg Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Roasted Chicken Thighs
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 366.2
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.4 g
- Cholesterol 78.9 mg
- Sodium 267.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 16.3 g