Recipe by taylormademarket
“Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts” was always one of the first dishes to sell out on our TaylorMade Menu in the cafe. The Balsamic glazes them in the oven giving them a sweet caramelized taste while the garlic gets soft & buttery. My children actually fight over these at the table..
Top Review by Sharon123
Oh my goodness, these were so good! I'm lucky I got them all to myself because I would have fought over them too! I did drizzle more balsamic vinegar over them after they were cooked. Thanks! Made for PAC event 2014.
- 1 lb Brussels sprout
- 8 -12 garlic cloves
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 425*.
- Trim end of Brussels sprout and pull off any loose outer leaves. Slice in half, lengthwise.
- Place Brussels Sprouts, garlic, olive oil, vinegar salt & pepper onto a baking sheet or shallow pan.
- Roast in oven for 20-25 min until tender. Stirring occasionally.