Recipe by Loves2Teach
This is a great meal for any night (or maybe even for breakfast or brunch!) This comes from southern living magazine.
Top Review by Lt. Amy
I've made very few pork chops in my life and was worried about cooking the right. These turned out very well. I didn't have any chicken broth, so I just added about a 1/2 cup of water and the flavor was still good.
- 8 boneless pork chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 large granny smith apples, peeled and diced
- 2⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup low sodium chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle pork chops evenly with salt and seasoned pepper; dredge in flour.
- Cook pork in hot oil in a large skillet over medium high heat 3-4 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- Remove from skillet; keep warm.
- Add apples to skillet, and saute for minutes; add vinegar and broth, and cook, stirring often, 5-7 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Spoon over pork, and serve.