Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From a recipe by Isybel at allrecipes.com.
Make and share this Balsamic-Glazed Salmon Fillets recipe from Food.com.
- 6 (5 ounce) salmon fillets
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- Preheat oven to 400°F Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Coat a small saucepan with non-stick cooking spray. Over medium heat, cook and stir garlic until soft, about 3 minutes. Mix in white wine, honey, balsamic vinegar, mustard, and salt and pepper. Simmer, uncovered, for about 3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Arrange salmon fillets on foil-lined baking sheet. Brush fillets with balsamic glaze, and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10 to 14 minutes, or until flesh flakes easily with a fork. Brush fillets with remaining glaze, and season with salt and pepper. Use a spatula to transfer fillets to serving platter, leaving the skin behind on the foil.
very good. Easy to make. Didnt have wine and used less Dijon mustard but still came out good
Wonderful pairing of salmon and balsamic vinegar! And so easy to make! Loved it! Thanks, Randy Goldberg MD! Made for My Three Chefs.