Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This amazing skillet dish brings the flavors of Tuscany right into your own home. Ready in just 35 minutes, it's simple and delicious.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (7 ounce) bagfresh Baby Spinach
- Heat the oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Add the garlic to the skillet and cook and stir for 1 minute. Stir in the vinegar and cook, scraping up the browned bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Stir the soup and beans in the skillet and heat to a boil. Stir in the spinach. Return the chicken to the skillet. Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook until the chicken is cooked through and the spinach is wilted.
Very good. I made the recipe as directed. The dish made a great dinner.