This a great twist on chicken and very good!
Make and share this Balsamic Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Heat margarine and oile in non stick skillet.
- add onion and saute for at least 1 minute.
- cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- Uncover and cook for 2 minutes more until all liquid has evaporated and add garlic. Saute for 1 minute.
- Move onion and garlic to bowl for later.
- Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and brown on both sides.
- Remove chicken to the bwl with the onions and garlic.
- Pour the balsamic vingear in the skillet and scrape up any bits from the bottom of the pan.
- Raise heat and reduce by half.
- Add the chicken stock and reduce again.
- Return the chicken and onions to the pan.
- Add mushrooms and cook until chicken is done all the way through.