1/3 Photos of Balsamic Chicken
Jessi Garcia's Note:
This a great twist on chicken and very good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat margarine and oile in non stick skillet.
- 2add onion and saute for at least 1 minute.
- 3cover and cook for 3 minutes.
- 4Uncover and cook for 2 minutes more until all liquid has evaporated and add garlic. Saute for 1 minute.
- 5Move onion and garlic to bowl for later.
- 6Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and brown on both sides.
- 7Remove chicken to the bwl with the onions and garlic.
- 8Pour the balsamic vingear in the skillet and scrape up any bits from the bottom of the pan.
- 9Raise heat and reduce by half.
- 10Add the chicken stock and reduce again.
- 11Return the chicken and onions to the pan.
- 12Add mushrooms and cook until chicken is done all the way through.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (299 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.3 mg
- Sodium 234.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 8.0 g
- Protein 28.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: