Rachel Savage's Note:
Something I made up based on what was in the fridge one evening, with inspiration from some of the recipes already posted here.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Crumble the goats cheese and mix with cherries and egg.
- 2Separate out the cheese mixture into two lumps. Shape into fat logs and wrap in cling film (saran wrap). Freeze for 20 minutes to firm up.
- 3Meanwhile, mix the jam and balsamic vinegar together and set aside.
- 4When the cheese logs are nearly ready, cut a slit in the side of each piece of chicken. Try to make a pocket and not allow the knife to go out the other side. Unwrap the cheese logs and insert each one into one of the pieces of chicken.
- 5Place the pieces of chicken into a greased baking dish with the open seam poining up. Brush the sides of the chicken with the jam-vinegar mixture.
- 6Bake at 200C for 20-30 minutes until the chicken is fully cooked.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Balsamic Cherry Chicken With Goats Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (231 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 431.9
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.4 g
- Cholesterol 213.6 mg
- Sodium 378.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 41.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: