- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon ketjap manis
- 270 ml light coconut milk
- 8 lamb chops, chops trimmed
- 2 (350 g) packets egg noodles, cooked (optional)
- 2 bunches baby bok choy, steamed (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 200°C.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat and add oil.
- Add onion and cook, stirring, for 3 minutes or until soft.
- Add peanut butter, sweet chilli, ketjap manis and coconut milk. Stir until well combined and bring to the boil.
- Arrange chops in a single layer in a casserole dish.
- Pour over sauce and coat the chops well. Bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes or until cooked through.