Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I started off planning on using another zucchini fritter recipe I found on this site. I adapted it so that I could bake the fritters and still have them crispy. I'm just guessing on the measurements for the coating, since I didn't measure it out until half-way through cooking. I got about 24 fritters out of this, but depending on how big you want them, it will vary. Also, my oven heats about 100°F lower than it should, so I will give my approximate baking time, but I would appreciate feedback as to how long it actually takes.
- Combine all ingredients, except for coating ingredients. Season to taste.
- Combine coating ingredients in a seperate bowl.
- Spray glass baking pan with olive oil cooking spray.
- Drop batter by spoonfuls into coating mixture. Cover each piece completely. Place each covered piece into pan. Spray the top of each piece with cooking spray.
- Broil on high until tops are golden brown (about 7-10 minutes in my oven). Flip each piece over and broil again. I flattened mine with a spatula when I flipped them, but you don't have to.
- Place on paper towels. Sprinkle with salt if desired.