Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I didn't have any chips for my guacamole, and I definitely wasn't going to the store nor was I making homemade dough. This was a fast easy alternative. I used flour tortillas instead of corn, but either works. I even made some whole wheat ones. Very flavorful. Serving size is estimated. Recipe courtesy of allrecipes.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cut each tortilla into 8 chip sized wedges and arrange the wedges in a single layer on a cookie sheet.
- In a mister, combine the oil and lime juice.
- Mix well and spray each tortilla wedge until slightly moist.
- Combine the cumin, chili powder, and salt in a small bowl and sprinkle on the chips.
- Bake for about 7 minutes.
- Rotate the pan and bake for another 8 minutes or until the chips are crisp, but not too brown.
- Serve with salsa, guacamole, or garnishes.