1/1 Photo of Baked Sweet Red and Yellow Pepper Wedges
This is a delicious and different way to make peppers. There is a sweetness to this dish that appeals to almost everyone and is great with grilled meat. It would make a fantastic first course as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Lightly oil a 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 3Trim tops off peppers; discard the stems and finely chop the rest of the top of the pepper.
- 4Cut each pepper lengthwise into sixths.
- 5Place wedges, but side up, in oil pan; set aside.
- 6Combine chopped pepper tops, onion, tomatoes, parsley, 1/4 cup olive oil, pine nuts, garlic, salt and pepper in a medium sized bowl.
- 7Spoon equal amounts of mixture into each of the pepper wedges.
- 8Bake wedges for 25-30 minutes or until just tender.
- 9Sprinkle bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons oil over all.
- 10Bake 10 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Sweet Red and Yellow Pepper Wedges
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.9
- Calories from Fat 184
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 708.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 3.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: