Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
I only had steak and potatoes on hand and did not feel like driving to the store to pick up any more food. This came out so good! I found a few recipes online that used similar ingredients so that's how I came up with this. Hope you enjoy!
- 3 steaks, cubed
- 2 large baking potatoes, cubed
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- Cube the steak and the potatoes.
- Place steak and potatoes into large mixing bowl.
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion to taste. I use about a pinch of everything.
- Pour in balsamic vinagerette.
- Stir everything together and then put into baking dish.
- Use a baking dish that is large enough that the salad dressing covers the steak and potatoes completely. Otherwise the steak on top will come out hard and the potatoes will not be cooked all the way through.
- Cook for 1 and 1/2 hours.
Delicious I had the same dilemma! I don't really like vinegar dressing. I used extra salt and a frozen bell pepper mix and a frozen veggies mix. All was perfect thank you! Bon appetite! Oh bt the way I used 1TBone. steak and a chunk of beef lion!