1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I only had steak and potatoes on hand and did not feel like driving to the store to pick up any more food. This came out so good! I found a few recipes online that used similar ingredients so that's how I came up with this. Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees fahrenheit.
- 2Cube the steak and the potatoes.
- 3Place steak and potatoes into large mixing bowl.
- 4Season with salt, pepper, garlic, and onion to taste. I use about a pinch of everything.
- 5Pour in balsamic vinagerette.
- 6Stir everything together and then put into baking dish.
- 7Use a baking dish that is large enough that the salad dressing covers the steak and potatoes completely. Otherwise the steak on top will come out hard and the potatoes will not be cooked all the way through.
- 8Cook for 1 and 1/2 hours.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Steak and Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 600.6
- Calories from Fat 287
- Total Fat 31.9 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 179.5 mg
- Sodium 300.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 47.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: