Recipe by catherine misener
Very colorful, easy to prepare and perfect for casual entertaining. You can prepare this the day before, simply bake before serving. You can serve with pita crisps, pita bread, bagel chips, crackers...
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1 (8 ounce) package soy cream cheese (we love Tofutii)
- 3 roma tomatoes, seeded and chopped (about 1 cup of your favorite sweet tomato)
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 small sweet onion, chopped (about ½ cup)
- 1⁄2 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- 5 tablespoons soymilk
- 1 teaspoon salt (we like to use sea salt)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat Oven at 400 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well (using your hands is messy, but effective!) Spoon into a baking dish (a small souffle or quiche dish would work well) and bake for 20 minutes, or until warmed through and slightly browned on top.