Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Finally found the right combination of spices for pork and without fat or carbos! This was great when served with a baked potato, green beans with a little dill and lemon.
- Add all spices and grind to powder (there will be large pieces in it, that is okay).
- Lightly dust one side of pork chop.
- Heat oil in skillet and brown both sides of pork.
- Lay onion in large baking pan with foil (large enough to create pocket).
- Cover onion with soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Lay browned pork chops on onion and dust with remaining spices.
- Fold foil to create pouch.
- Bake at 425°F for 30-35 minutes.
- Open and serve with onion and sauce!