This is so very good, I make it for my people all the time and people ask all the time for the recipe. It uses ground turkey and low fat ingredients for a healthy meal with a great flavor.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 1 1/4 lbs ground turkey breast
- 1 cup green pepper (chopped)
- 1 cup yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) jar mushrooms
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) diced tomatoes (no salt added)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups low-fat cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1Cook Spaghetti noodles until done and set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9x13 casserole dish.
- 3Cook the turkey breast, green peppers and onions in a skillet on medium heat until turkey is no longer pink.
- 4Add the drained jar of mushrooms and the can of diced tomatoes to skillet. Simmer for 15 minutes.
- 5In a small bowl mix the can of cream of mushroom soup with the water.
- 6In the casserole dish place half of the cooked noodles, then topped with half the meat mixture, then 1 cup cheese . Repeat. then finally the cream of mushroom soup mixture. Top with the grated Parmesan cheese.
- 7Cook on 350 for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Spaghetti With Ground Turkey Meat
Serving Size: 1 (318 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.9
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 52.6 mg
- Sodium 617.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 34.8 g