Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
My family LOVES this recipe!!!
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (24 ounce) jar meatless spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 cups 4% cottage cheese
- 4 cups part-skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- •Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce and seasoned salt; set aside.
- • In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, Parmesan cheese and butter. Drain spaghetti; add to egg mixture and toss to coat.
- • Place half of the spaghetti mixture in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Top with half of the cottage cheese, meat sauce and mozzarella cheese. Repeat layers.
- • Cover and bake at 350° for 40 minutes. Uncover; bake 20-25 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Yield: 10 servings.