Recipe by RecipeNut
These are easy, moist and delicious!!
Top Review by ~Bliss~
This burnt totally because I forgot it was in the oven, and it was still good. I didn't have the sesame oil, so i just used olive oil. The flavor was wonderful; it was still moist on the inside. I had leftover chicken livers and put some of those in the dip also. Very nice recipe.
- 8 chicken breasts, no skin,no bone,r-t-c
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1⁄4 cup sherry wine
- 3⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 cup crushed cracker, sesame or saltine
Directions See How It's Made
- If using plain Saltine crackers, add 2 tsp.
- sesame seeds to the crumbs.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Rinse chicken and pat dry.
- Blend oil and sherry and dip chicken into the mixture, coating both sides.
- With spatula, spread sour cream all over the chicken, then roll in cracker crumbs.
- Place on a greased baking sheet and bake about 25-30 minutes .