Top Review by Lizzie-Babette
Made this tonight for DH's birthday dinner, along with black beans, and he loved it! I used hot Arriba! roasted salsa with chipotle peppers, and boy, was it nice and zingy! I had two boneless skinless chicken breasts and two legs with skin and bones, so I browned the legs and cooked them separately for about 20 minutes, then browned the chicken breasts, then baked them as directed. Delicious! Loved how the vinegar, brown sugar, and dijon mustard really added a depth of flavor to the sauce. Thanks, Denise, for a lovely birthday dinner!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salsa (mild, medium or HOT)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard