Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is the classiest salmon I make!
- 2 1⁄2 cups fresh breadcrumbs
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons parsley
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted (divided)
- 1 (4 lb) salmon fillets
- In a bowl mix first 8 ingredients.
- Add 4 Tbsp butter and and toss lightly to coat.
- Pat salmon dry.
- Place skin side down in a greased baking pan.
- Brush with 2 Tbsp butter; cover with crumb mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for 25 minutes.
This is a great tasting, and simple to prepare recipe. Put it over a little prepared spinich and it reminds me a lot of a Maggione's dish I love that goes for $22. It has a nice crisp crust with good, complex flavors. My personal tastes called for half the garlic and half the butter. I like less grease, and just enough garlic to complement the other flavorings without overwhelming them. I'll be making this many times in the future. Thanks, Inez!
This is an outstanding way to cook salmon. Very easy to make, too. I lightly brushed the salmon with the melted butter and didn't use all of the remaining 2 tablespoons. The crumb crust was wonderfully seasoned and crunchy. An elegant entree. Thanks Inez.
Very easy to make and is excellent