If you like ricotta cheese and pesto, you will love this baked pasta dish which is finished in the oven to melt the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese which is sprinkled over the top of. So good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Puree the basil leaves, almonds, garlic and salt together in a food processor.
- 2With motor running, gradually add the olive oil thru the feeder tube.
- 3Stir in 2 tablespoons of the Parmesan cheese and set aside.
- 4Cook pasta in boiling salted water until still a little firm about 8 minutes, then drain.
- 5In another bowl, combine pesto, ricotta, half the mozzarella and the black pepper.
- 6Add the pasta and toss to blend.
- 7Pour into a 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish and top with the remaining 2 tablespoons of Parmesan and the rest of the mozzarella.
- 8Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Rotini Pasta With Ricotta Pesto
Serving Size: 1 (366 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2009.5
- Calories from Fat 1034
- Total Fat 114.9 g
- Saturated Fat 52.1 g
- Cholesterol 286.5 mg
- Sodium 1823.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 146.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 6.2 g
- Protein 97.2 g