Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
I got this ecipe a long time ago from a cookbook. Delicious.
- 2 tablespoons seasoning salt
- 6 lbs baby back ribs
- 1 1⁄2 cups lemon juice
- 0.5 (3 1/4 ounce) bottle liquid smoke
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce, of choice
- 1⁄2 cup peach syrup, from 16 ounce can peaches (reserve peaches for later use)
- .Sprinkle seasoning salt onto both sides of ribs. Place ribs in large reseable bag. In a bowl combine lemon juice and liquid smoke. Pour mixture over ribs in bag and seal, marinate over night turning occasionally. Next day remove ribs from bag and marinade, place in a shallow baking pan. bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Reduce temp to 300 degrees. Combine bbq sauce and peach syrup, pour over the ribs and bake 30-45 minutes longer until tender.