Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a thick, winter soup! It's so good and unlike any other I've ever tried.
Make and share this Baked Potato Soup recipe from Food.com.
- Bake potatoes in microwave until tener.
- Melt butter in medium saucepan. Slowly blend in flour with a wire whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- Gradually add milk, salt, and pepper whisking constantly.
- Let simmer, but stir often.
- Shop bacon and saute until crisp, but no over done.
- Cut potatoes in half, lengthwise, scoop out potato meat and set aside. Chop two of the skins and discard the remainder.
- When milk mixture is very hot, whisk in potato meat. Add potato peels.
- Whisk well and add French Onion Dip, onion, and bacon.
- Heat thoroughly.
- Add cheese a little at a time until it is all melted inches.