This is a thick, winter soup! It's so good and unlike any other I've ever tried.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bake potatoes in microwave until tener.
- 2Melt butter in medium saucepan. Slowly blend in flour with a wire whisk until thoroughly mixed.
- 3Gradually add milk, salt, and pepper whisking constantly.
- 4Let simmer, but stir often.
- 5Shop bacon and saute until crisp, but no over done.
- 6Cut potatoes in half, lengthwise, scoop out potato meat and set aside. Chop two of the skins and discard the remainder.
- 7When milk mixture is very hot, whisk in potato meat. Add potato peels.
- 8Whisk well and add French Onion Dip, onion, and bacon.
- 9Heat thoroughly.
- 10Add cheese a little at a time until it is all melted inches.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Potato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 390.0
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 60.9 mg
- Sodium 371.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 11.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French onion dip